Submission deadline: Friday, May 29, 2020 at 5:00 PM
20th Annual Summer Apprenticeship Program
Youth Justice Design Collaborative
We’re going digital this year! All classes online!
Apply for the 20th Annual Summer Apprenticeship Program this summer.
New Haven Public School Students will work closely with Lead Artist, Daniel Pizarro, to learn how art can be utilized as a tool for activism, organizing, and storytelling. Inspired by the artwork of the Black Panther Party, the Young Lords, and others, students will explore how graphic design is used to convey powerful messages to the public.
- Students will receive all materials necessary (including a brand new ipad) and a $175 stipend.
- Projects will be featured on Artspace’s website and social media channels.
- New Haven Public High School students only.
- Deadline to apply: Friday, May 29, 2020 by 5:00pm
How to Apply:
- Online. Fill out our online form, HERE.
- Print & Mail. Download and print our application forms and mail to Artspace (50 Orange St, New Haven, CT 06510) or it drop off in person by placing in our mail slot, located just to the left of our front entrance.
Deadline to apply May 29, 2020