Submission deadline: Sunday, Sep 1, 2019 at 11:59 PM
What is CWOS?
One of the largest events of its kind, Artspace’s City-Wide Open Studios is preparing for its 22nd year. Artists from across Connecticut are invited to open their doors and exhibit their work in their own studios, at the creative complex Erector Square in Fair Haven, and at Yale West Campus. Thousands of visitors and over 400+ artists participate each year in this exhibition the size of a city.
- Participation in one of three festival weekends (Erector Square Weekend, Westville + Private Studios Weekend, Alternative Space Weekend)
- Inclusion of one of your artworks in a central exhibition at Artspace which remains on view the month of October. You are also invited to meet all the participating artists at the opening reception on October 4
- Inclusion of your work in our glossy, 52-page full-color printed magazine & Official Guide distributed to over 50 locations across Connecticut also available free to all CWOS visitors.
- Inclusion of your work, statement and website link on our CWOS website.
- Promotion of your work on our social media networks.
- Visiting curators for each CWOS weekend will visit select artists in their studios or exhibition spaces. Every participating artist will be considered for a studio visit.
Learn More & Register:
Visit our City-Wide Open Studios website to register and to learn more.