Open Source Artist Registration
- All artists living and working in the State of Connecticut can participate in Open Source. The non-refundable fee is $10.
- Registration will be open between August 2 and September 15.
- All participating artists will create a page on our online portal. Artists who choose to open their studios to the public can list their studio addresses at no additional cost.
- You can include up to 9 works of art. Please include as much information as you can about each work – title, dimensions, medium, year, and brief description. Images should be no larger than 4000px x 4000px, 10mb and should be a jpg or png only. 72 dpi is preferred.
- We will also ask for your contact information, a website or portfolio link, a brief 50 word bio/statement written in the 3rd person, and a contact method we can share with the public.
- The form cannot be saved and returned to later. Please have your materials prepared in advance. CLICK HERE to view an example of the form.
- A stable internet connection is required to upload images to our registration form.