Join your fellow artists and friends to reflect on the contributions made by New Haven-based artists and help celebrate 30 years of exhibitions and programs that have made New Haven a catalyst for artistic inquiry. We hope you’ll accept our invitation to return, reconnect, and reminisce at our first-ever reunion weekend. We look forward to seeing you!
Saturday events include:
- Speed Networking for Social Change
- Sharon Louden Book Talk
- Panel: 30 Years of Artists Transforming Space
- Taking a Closer Look at the Curator-Artist Relationship
- Studio Archive & Legacy Workshop
- Opening Reception & Artist Talk for Three Decades of Change Exhibition
- Late Night Light Party and Music Under the Stars
Learn more & register, HERE.