Students in grades 8-12 and attending New Haven Public Schools are welcome to participate in a 2-hour free drawing session hosted by Artspace New Haven. Materials will be provided.
Drop in Drawing
- Mask wearing is absolutely mandatory and must be worn properly, covering the nose and the mouth. There will be no exceptions
- All participants have to wash their hands before and after each session
- All art supplies are sanitized by staff before and after use
- Participants are not allowed to physically touch one another. This is to decrease the chance of contracting and spreading the COVID-19 virus
- Absolutely no one who is symptomatic of COVID-19 or any other contagious illnesses is allowed to participate. They can return when their symptoms are gone, have received a negative COVID test, and are no longer at risk of infecting others. This is to ensure the safety of both students and staff
- Students in grades 8th-12th are allowed to participate
- Only 15 participants are allowed at a time. Students are encouraged to pre-register at least an hour in advance.
This event is free, please register here.