The Magnitude of New Haven’s artistic imagination comes to life! Find one work by every participating CWOS artist, arranged in a grid by weekend. Plus, check out a range of wellness-themed experiences while DJ Dooley-O spins the night away. Relax into Wellbeing—this night is yours!
- YOGA: As the crowd gathers, join in mini-yoga classes outside our doors, courtesy of Breathing Room.
- MASSAGE: Massage chairs will be staffed by expert massage therapists, courtesy of Elm City Wellness.
- DRINKS: Visit the bar for a creative cocktail or mocktail made with sustainable ingredients, designed by Bun Lai of Miya’s.
- LIVE SKETCHING: Artists Amie Ziner, Raheem Nelson and Dave Velez will be live sketching throughout the evening for your enjoyment.
- PERFORMANCE: Erin Lee Antonak’s commission ana alole (The Hats) debuts with a live performance outside Artspace.
- FIRST FRIDAY: NOODLES ON9: 6–9pm on Orange St, Outside Artspace. Hungry? Sample noodle dishes from many cultures at this Ninth Square block party! This event is all-ages, family-friendly, and free to enjoy with food and drink available for purchase. Learn more at downtownnewhaven.com/on9.
- It is also the opening reception for Zephy Farmby: TRAP(ped) in the Project Room
Let your friends know you’re coming, join our Facebook Event.