- Slide 1. Entrance (with side of the Yale Nursing School on the left),
- Slide 2: Entrance Lobby. Elevator through the glass doors.,
- Slide 3. Entrance Lobby with view to exterior landscaping.,
- Slide 4. A typical office.,
- Slide 5. A typical office--most have some furniture.,
- Slide 6. There are many open areas where cubicles once stood.,
- Slide 7. Another example of an open area off the central hall.,
- Slide 9. Storage Room.,
- Slide 10. Exterior Patio.,
- Slide 14. Rear View of the Building and Loading Dock.,
The new location for Artspace’s 2018 alternative space will help connect artists and audiences to practitioners working in the healthcare field. We will move from the Goffe Street Armory to a vacant building attached to the Yale School of Nursing and numerous Institutes connecting health science, cultural heritage, energy, and the environment at Yale’s West Campus, which straddles West Haven and Orange. This is a link to the West Campus map–CWOS will take place in Building 410. More about West Campus is available here.
To submit a 2017 City-Wide Open Studios Commissioned Project Proposal, click here.