The evening will honor one of our founders, artist Christina Spiesel.
Suffering from FOMO this year? We’ve got you covered. Dig out your hair spray and moonwalk back in time for Artspace’s BACK TO THE FUTURE themed Gala and Benefit Auction.
In celebration of our 30th anniversary, we’re spending the night in 1986: think Grace Jones, Big Hair Bands, and Kevin Bacon’s high bar routine. The night will feature the Live Auction of artworks by William Bailey, Ellen Carey, Titus Kaphar, Ronnie Rysz, and others, orchestrated by Qatar Museums’ devilishly charming Auctioneer, Guy Bennett. Capture the moment with friends in our 80s inspired photo booth, or sip on a specialty cocktail – the Anchor Spa—new to this year’s fundraiser. If you were born after 1980, you’re in luck! We’re offering special $30 tickets for young patrons under 35. All proceeds will support our Three Decades of Change anniversary programs and campaign.
- Cheese with Artisan Crisps, Crostini, Local Honey, Jams
- Crostini with Fresh Pea and Burrata
- Roasted Poblano and Corn Mini Empanada with Chipotle Crema
- Beef Tenderloin Slider with Caramelized Onions, Arugula and Horseradish Whip
- Fire Roasted Tomato Gazpacho Shooter with Avocado
- Endive with Grapefruit, Toasted Almond, Chive, Chevre and Balsamic Glaze
- Rainbow Veggie Hand Rolls (Temaki) with sauce
- Salted Butterscotch Pot de Creme with Marshmallow Meringue
- Flourless Chocolate Cake with Ganache
- General Admission Ticket $125 each
- Under 35 Ticket $30 each (only available in advance, IDs will be checked at the door)
$40 of your full priced, General Admission Ticket is tax deductible.
Tickets are currently sold out, but click here if you would like to be added to the waitlist.
95 Orange Street, New Haven, CT
I-95: Exit 48 to I-91, then proceed as below.
I-91: Exit 3 (Trumbull St) take first left onto Orange Street.
Paid parking lots available on Crown and Center Street. More parking info available here
- 5:00 – 6:45pm Art Party & Silent Auction featuring cocktails and hors d’oeuvres
- 7:00 – 8:00pm Live Auction (starts promptly at 7pm)
- 8:00 – 9:00pm Dessert & Art Wrap